So some of you may remember at the start of the year I put up a post with lots of different things I’d made.
You might remember these slippers:
While they are lovely slippers, they have a few problems which can’t be solved without making a second pair. The main problem is that they fall off my feet. So I decided that I would make a second pair!
This time I also remembered to take photos at each stage so that I can show you guys what I did!
As the main problem was that I didn’t want them to fall off my feet I made them ever so slightly smaller, simply by using a larger seam allowance…I used 0.5cm for the last pair, this time I used 1.5cm and trimmed the seam allowance down afterwards to reduce the bulk at the seams. I also extended…
View original post 837 more words