Here are 5 ways I believe will help you to achieve self confidence.
(Just some food for thought. XOXO)
1. Don’t compare yourself to others
“a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it- it just blooms.”
2. Love yourself. You are who you are and you can’t change that. Better yourself.
3. Everyday look in the mirror and tell yourself ‘I am beautiful.’
This sounds silly but I do it and I swear it helps!
(Trust me those weeks when I’m puffy and bloated I NEED myself to tell me I’m pretty! Heehee)
4. Don’t let others opinions waiver your belief in yourself.
‘A lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of a sheep.’
Be a lion.
5. Learn to take compliments. Most people now-a-days do not just give out compliments because they are untrue. Learn to politely accept them.
View original post 21 more words