If you’re a klutz with your clothes and always tend to spill or rip everything, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t worry if your favorite piece has been ruined because, most likely, there is an easy way to fix the problem.
1. Remove deodorant stains with dryer sheets.
2. Use a nail file to buff away dirt from suede shoes.
3. Remove oil stains from clothing by adding baby powder to the area overnight, before washing.
4. Clothing ruined from makeup stains can be salvaged by applying a small amount of shaving cream to the stained area before washing.
5. Apply clear nail polish over loose buttons on a shirt to keep them in place.
6. To remove sweat stains from a shirt, spritz lemon juice to the soiled area before washing.
7. Place ice over jeans stuck with gum. The gum will harden and will scrape off more…
View original post 326 more words